Commercial Mortgage Bridge Loans allow you, the lender, to earn a 6% -7% annual yield in monthly checks and then receive your principal back at the end of one year. Your loan is secured by a first lien on a specific commercial property such as an apartment building or medical center. Watch this video to understand how Commercial Mortgage Bridge Loans work in more detail.
Fund high quality real estate projects
- You receive 6% – 7% per year, paid monthly by direct deposit.
- Your principal is returned in full at the end of the cycle.
- Easy to reapply your principal to another mortgage loan when your existing loan is paid off by the borrower.
- You are placed in First Position on all Commercial Mortgage Bridge Loans so your loans are fully secured with your name filed in the public land records.
- Timely interest payments of all interest and principal to you will be paid by the company assembling the deal, a Multi Million Dollar Mortgage Fund.
- Your principal never fluctuates in value and is unaffected by the gyrations of the stock or bond market.
- You never pay any commissions, management fees or asset charges.
- 100% of your money gets the full 6% – 7%.
- Commercial Mortgage Bridge Loans can be purchased inside a self directed IRA account.